-
August 12th, 2005, 01:58 PM
#1
Inactive Member
money aplenty?
...oh BTW, i totaled up that interest i forgot to tell you about and you still owe me $700. sorry about that.
-
August 12th, 2005, 03:58 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I went to the WWE website and looked at stuff on there shopzone site, And came across a Auction web site for all Wrestling memorbillia. I found cool shit like an E.C.W Autograghed chair. And the autograghed Event posters. Yes your damned right I put down some bid's for some really cool shit. At http://www.auction.wwe.com
-
August 14th, 2005, 10:29 PM
#3
Inactive Member
BFS.... I don't owe u jack (LOL). There was no agreement upon interest, You see now that I am actually doing well from myself. You to are money hungry, Just like your aunt and uncle.LOL all the way to the bank... You can bank on that my friend. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2005, 07:12 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
do they actually sell that dvd? cause i wanted to see it when they showed it on PPV. but no such luck for me
-
August 16th, 2005, 04:20 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Go to your local cd/dvd/vhs store it's there. Especially if you got a F.Y.E around.
-
August 16th, 2005, 02:17 PM
#6
Inactive Member
you gotta see it spyder.
it was so emotional for so many people.
when joey styles came out and the fans gave him a standing ovation, he almost cryed.
it was a pretty damn good ppv.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks